It was an amazing opportunity to meet so many talented and interesting people looking for new career opportunities in Prague. Our legal team connected with attendees from various corners of the world, each with their unique backgrounds and experiences. In fact, more than 20% of the visitors came all the way from abroad, while the remaining 80% were expats living in the Czech Republic. The fair showcased a diverse range of industries, with the top represented sectors being administration, customer service, sales (37%), IT (30%), management (29%), and marketing and communication (25%). It's clear that the fair had a high attendance rate as we ran out of business cards several times!